Linode server crashed. How I solved it.
My linode server crashed yesterday.
I am not familiar with linux system. Just google to solve the problem.
1. run “df -h” to see my disk image is almost not free space available. It is the reason that my websites often crashed.
2. apt-get install ncdu
3. ncdu to see which directory has the large files.
4. Find one cache folder is over 11G. Desided to delete it.
5. rm -rf command is very slow
6.So I tried another one: apt-get install rsync
7.mkdir empty directory.
8.run the command. rsync -a –delete empty/ cache/
9. Done. Much quickier than rm. I get my free space back now:)